Family Law Lawyers in Fishers - (317) 969-8000
Did you know that you may be entitle to have your soon-to-be-ex-spouse reimburse you for your Fishers family law attorney fees?
Give me a call and let's talk during a FREE NO OBLIGATION initial consultation. What have you got to lose?
Whether you call us or another Fishers family law attorney...call someone.
Conventionally, criminal defense, and personal injury are not considered part of family law. The traditional understanding of legal issues comprising family law include:
- Divorce – Contested and Uncontested Divorce
- Family Relocation - Moving with Child
- Child Custody - Joint, Primary, and Sole Custody
- Child Support
- Spousal Support
- Guardianship – A parent's rights to raise children
- Paternity - Establishing father's rights
- Parenting Time - Holiday, school breaks, vacations, and weekends
- Property Division - Retirement, Home, Automobiles, Business
- Visitation - Rights of siblings and grandparents
- Name Change - During divorce or anytime
- Legal Separation - Separate maintenance, post-nuptial agreement
- Domestic Violence - Abuse of spouse and, Abuse of children
- Child Abuse - Molestation, torture, and alienation
- Parental Alienation – Subtle and overt
Fishers Family Law Attorneys with Compassion, Strength, Professionalism
When choosing a family law attorney in Fishers people look for a lawyer who really cares, who is compassionate and understanding, who will treat them with respect and dignity, who is discreet and professional, and who has the strength required to protect their interests. They also want a Fishers family law lawyer who is upfront and honest and who can accomplish the goal effectively.
Fishers family law attorneys Jill and JR Emerson enjoy these talents and more. They are not only focused on resolving your current legal issue, they will refer you to services that may help you avoid future legal problems.
We’re Here to Help You!
We are available by phone 24/7 to discuss your case, and we make it a priority to answer all of your questions as soon as possible.(317) 969-8000
What Our Clients Say
Very professional and knowledgeable, and fighter when needed.”
- Tyler Height, Emerson Law Client
JR is a problem solver, he works well with people and is very comfortable in court. My ex and I are decent friends and JR made this a very easy thing for us. I hope you the same! Glad I chose JR, couldn't have imagined this going any smoother than this!”
- Amanda, Emerson Law Client