We frequently receive calls from people asking for assistance in getting a hardship or probationary license. Below, is a worksheet to see if you might qualify for Indiana's new specialized driving privileges.
Do Any of the Following Apply to You?
- A person who has never had a valid Indiana driver's license;
- A person who holds a commercial driver's license (CDL);
- A person who has refused to submit to a chemical test, ie Breathalyzer or Blood Draw;
- A person who has been convicted for an offense involving the operation of a motor vehicle and causes the death of another person; or,
- A person who has previously received a specialized driving privilege and the person has more than one (1) conviction for violating IC 9-30-16-5
The importance of legal representation cannot be overemphasized. If you don’t call Emerson Divorce and Accident Injury Attorneys, L.L.C. for help, call someone. You have legal rights that need to be protected. Good luck.
We’re Here to Help You!
We are available by phone 24/7 to discuss your case, and we make it a priority to answer all of your questions as soon as possible.(317) 969-8000
What Our Clients Say
Very professional and knowledgeable, and fighter when needed.”
- Tyler Height, Emerson Law Client
JR is a problem solver, he works well with people and is very comfortable in court. My ex and I are decent friends and JR made this a very easy thing for us. I hope you the same! Glad I chose JR, couldn't have imagined this going any smoother than this!”
- Amanda, Emerson Law Client