We are sorry to tell you that you are ineligible for Indiana Specialized Driving Privileges due to one of the following conditions applying to you.
- A person who has never had a valid Indiana driver's license;
- A person who holds a commercial driver's license (CDL);
- A person who has refused to submit to a chemical test under I.C. 9-30-6;
- A person who has been convicted for an offense involving the operation of a motor vehicle and causes the death of another person; or,
- A person who has previously received a specialized driving privilege and the person has more than one (1) conviction for violating IC 9-30-16-5
If you would like to speak with one of our attorneys, please call (317) 969-8000.
The importance of legal representation cannot be overemphasized. If you don’t call me for help, call someone. You have legal rights that need to be protected. Good luck.
We’re Here to Help You!
We are available by phone 24/7 to discuss your case, and we make it a priority to answer all of your questions as soon as possible.(317) 969-8000
What Our Clients Say
Very professional and knowledgeable, and fighter when needed.”
- Tyler Height, Emerson Law Client
JR is a problem solver, he works well with people and is very comfortable in court. My ex and I are decent friends and JR made this a very easy thing for us. I hope you the same! Glad I chose JR, couldn't have imagined this going any smoother than this!”
- Amanda, Emerson Law Client